Set JustSayIt.com as your homepage
1. Open a tab with JustSayIt.com.
2. Drag and drop that tab onto the home button.
- More home page settings are available in the Options window.
- Click on the Firefox button, select Options and then choose the General panel.
- From the drop-down menu you can choose to have Firefox show a blank page on start-up or all of your windows and tabs from last time.
- You can also set multiple pages as your home page by opening each in a separate tab and clicking Use Current Pages.
1. Click the Settings icon “” in the upper-right corner.
2. Select “Settings”.
Add the Home button to the browser toolbar
The homepage button is off by default. Select the “Show Home button” checkbox in the “Appearance” section to show it on the browser toolbar.
Set Your Homepage
When the “Show Home button” checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a JustSayIt.com, click “Change” to enter our web address: http://justsayit.com.